2009年10月15日 星期四

英文課誦讀內容


英文課誦讀內容(要能熟讀)

Self-Introduction

========================



Ladies and gentlemen:

I'm happy to be here.

I'd like to introduce myself.



My name is ______.

Everyone calls me _____.

You can call me _______.



I'm from _________.

I was born in _________.

I grew up in Taiwan .



Right now, I'm a student.

I'm eager to learn.

I study very hard every day.



I like being a student.

I like going to school.

I think it's interesting and fun.



I'm also learning English.

I enjoy speaking English.

It's my favorite class.



I'm a friendly person.

I always try to be polite.

I like to get along with everyone.



I want to be your friend.

I hope we can meet.

What do you say?



Let's be friends.

Let's get together.

Please introduce yourself.

Books Are the Best Friend

========================

Ladies and gentlemen:

I'm delighted you're here

Welcome to my talk about books.



Here's a quote I like.

It reveals how I feel.

It's "a good book is a best friend forever".



I'm a bookworm at heart.

Books are precious to me.

Let me tell you why.



First, books are dependable friends.

They seldom disapoint you

They almost never let you down. 
(by 10/14)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。